- Take projects from briefing to launch, working collaboratively to ideate and develop design assets across a broad range of deliverables - including website, video, infographics, etc.
- Develop illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos for marketing use.
- Conceptualize and create campaign assets for product launches.
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals.
- Design website creative graphic content.
- Create an animated video for a media campaign.
|Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess at least a Diploma/bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related fields, such as communication or broadcast journalism.
- Must have at least 1 -2 years of experience in a creative-content making.
- Must possess skills in illustration, graphic design, photography, videography, and creative writing.
- Proficiency in using Adobe’s software such as photoshop, illustrator, premiere, after effect, etc.
- Has a strong portfolio of past graphic design and video editor work.
- Experience in website design, motion graphics, illustration, animated design, company logos, etc.
- Up-to-date regarding the latest trend in graphic design.
- Insightful and have a great initiative to create something new.
- Customer/user-centric mindset towards everything you design.
- A self-starter, comfortable in working independently as well as with others.